Sunday, April 12, 2009

Letter to HusseinObama

When you say "I want to work to make abortions less necessary, which means sex education and birth control.", what do you really mean? Do you mean teaching abstinence as part of a sex education curriculum? I think not! That's the LAST thing you'd ever want as a part of sex education. Am I wrong? Or do you have the GUTS to admit it? When you say "I want to work to make sure that, when life is brought forward, we have prenatal care and postnatal care and childcare and universal health care and a living wage.", what does this mean? That you want the United States to be a communist country, with a command economy instead of a free-market, capitalist one? Again, do you have the GUTS to admit it? And what do you mean when you say "And because I know that the right to choose is under attack -- as President, I will only support someone for the Supreme Court if he or she agrees to uphold Roe v. Wade."? The right to choose? Where is that right given in our Constitution? Show me and I'll support you. You can't...but do you have the GUTS to admit it? The woman's so-called right to choose is exercised when she chooses to have sex. Once she is pregnant, choice is OVER. Abortion is murder. Again, do you have the GUTS to admit it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home